I'm tagging everyone who has a blog to answer this!
1) HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WASH YOUR FACE A DAY?
Normally twice a day. The morning is just a simple one-step cleanse with the Dermalogica Ultra Calming cleanser. Nighttime is for the Daily Microfoliant, Precleanse and then the Ultra Calming cleanser again.
2) WHAT SKIN TYPE DO YOU HAVE? NORMAL/COMBO/OILY
3) WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT FACIAL WASH?
Dermalogica Ultra Calming cleanser.
4) DO YOU EXFOILATE? FACE/BODY?
Yes, I try to exfoliate with a gentle exfoliant (the one I mentioned above, the microfoliant) every other day (sometimes I'm lazy and don't!) and I use a body scrub that I make from epson salts almost every time I shower (again, sometimes I don't - depending on time constraints!)
5) WHAT BRAND DO YOU USE? EXFOILATER?
6) WHAT MOISTURIZER DO YOU USE?
FACE: Dermalogica Intensive Moisture balance
BODY: St. Ive's Intensive Relief body lotion
7) DO YOU HAVE FRECKLES? FACE/BODY?
Nope! I have a few "beauty marks", but not many.
8) DO YOU USE EYE CREAM?
Yes, I have recently started using the Kiehl's avocado eye cream (love it!).
9) DID OR DO YOU HAVE ACNE PRONE SKIN?
No. I would rarely get a pimple - mainly around that time of the month. Now I occasionally get one once a month as well ;) Gotta love womanly hormones.
10) DID YOU EVER HAVE TO USE PROACTIV?
11) WHAT FOUNDATION?
Bare Escentuals Classic Bare Minerals foundation in Golden Fair + Medium Tan (I mix it as my tan develops!)
12) WHAT CONCEALER?
I don't normally use one, but I will sometimes use the Bare Minerals as concealer, or else MAC's studio sculpt in NC15 (in Winter - now it is far too light for my skin :()
13) DO YOU KNOW YOUR UNDERTONE COLOR?
Yes. Yellow/golden undertone.
14) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FAKE EYELASHES?
I think they're great, but in moderation. I think when applied properly, and applied with lashes that are more "natural" looking, they're fantastic. I don't like them when they're applied with all one length and SUPER LONG. My motto is that extensions - of any kind - should look natural.
15) DID YOU KNOW YOUR SUPPOSE TO CHANGE YOUR MASCARA EVERY THREE MONTHS?
Yes! Especially contact-lens wearers. Some articles say you can wait 4-5 months...but I go with 3 just in case. They are your eyes after all!
16) WHAT TYPE OF MASCARA DO YOU USE?
Maybelline Falsies mascara OR Loreal Voluminous OR Diorshow
17) SEPHORA OR MAC?
Tricky...I like Sephora because of the variety of brands, but I like MAC products in general...Also because I get a discount there (ha). I'm going to have to go with Sephora though, because there is just SO MUCH to see. I also love the interior design of the store...which is less important. haha
18) DO YOU HAVE A MAC PRO CARD?
19) WHAT MAKE UP TOOLS DO YOU USE WHEN APPLYING MAKE UP
I use my fingers, brushes, eyelash curler
20) DO YOU USE MAKE UP BASE PRIMER FOR THE EYES OR FACE?
Not regularly, no. Primers are not to be worn everyday! When I do wear one it is for a special occasion, and I use Urban Decay's Primer Potion (eyes) and Smashbox Photo Finish (face).
21) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE EYESHADOW COLOR OR SHADE?
Oh gosh...Probably MAC's Amber Lights because it makes blue eyes POP.
22) DO YOU USE PENCIL OR LIQUID EYELINER?
It varies. I have started using liquid > pencil lately.
23) HOW OFTEN DO YOU POKE YOUR EYES WITH AN EYELINER PENCIL?
Never - thankfully!
24) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PIGMENT EYESHADOWS?
I like them. They're a bit messy, but the colours tend to be very rich and I find them easy to blend.
25) DO YOU USE MINERAL MAKE UP?
Yes, and love it!
26) WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE LIPSTICK? LIPGLOSS?
Newly favourited: Jacob Beauty's lipgloss in Donna.
27) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BLUSH?
I love NARS Orgasm, and MAC's Prism. I couldn't choose between them.
28) DO YOU BUY YOUR MAKE UP ON EBAY?
No, I'm kind of wary of EBAY make-up purchases...
29) DO YOU LIKE DRUGSTORE MAKE UP?
I do. I think it usually depends on the brand, but there are some great drugstore cosmetic companies out there.
30) DO YOU GO TO A CCO?
No, I wish.
31) DID YOU EVER CONSIDER TAKING MAKE UP CLASSES?
I have! I have my diploma in make-up artistry!
32) ARE YOU CLUMSY PUTTING ON MAKE UP?
No, thank goodness. Or I'd be one sorry excuse for a MUA haha.
33) NAME A MAKE UP CRIME THAT YOU HATE?
Wearing far too much make-up to the point where it becomes painfully obvious that it's just layered on (ick.) I'm talking bright colours EVERYWHERE with no focal point or neutrality whatsoever. Also, when foundation stops at the chin and makes that sort of "mask"-like look.
34) DO YOU LIKE COLORFUL SHADES OF MAKE UP EYESHADOW, LIPSTICK OR NEUTRAL ONES?
I like them all, for different occasions. I tend to wear more golden, warm, neutral colours on a daily basis. But I also love colour for special events and clubbing.
35) WHICH CELEBRITY ALWAYS HAS GREAT MAKE UP?
Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, the VS models,
36) IF YOU COULD LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH ONE MAKE UP ITEM WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Eyelash curler. (Since they make your eyes look polished, even without mascara!)
37) WOULD YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE UP ON?
Yes, I do sometimes. Especially on weekends.
38) DO YOU THINK YOU LOOK GOOD WITHOUT MAKE UP ON?
I don't know. hahah I'm probably my own worst critic. Sometimes I just don't care though.
39) IN YOUR OPINION WHAT IS THE BEST MAKE UP LINE?
I do really like MAC, but only certain products (I'm not fond of their foundations). NARS is another great line. I couldn't choose just one.
40) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MAKE UP?
I think it's a great way to express yourself artistically. I don't believe it should hide who you are, but just play with an enhance your appearance and natural beauty.